Hrvatske Autoceste d.o.o. is a company that operates the largest motorway network in the Republic of Croatia.
This network of 1.105,53 km includes the following motorways:
- Motorway A1 Zagreb - Split - Dubrovnik (Bosiljevo - Split - Ploče - Karamatići) of 415,3 km
- Motorway A3 Bregana - Zagreb - Lipovac of 306,4 km
- Motorway A4 Zagreb - Goričan of 96,9 km
- Motorway A5 Beli Manastir -Osijek - Svilaj of 58,7 km
- Motorway A10 B&H border - Ploče of 8,5 km
- Motorway A11 Zagreb - Sisak of 32,7 km
- A6 Rijeka - Zagreb of 146,5 km
- A7 Rupa - Križišće of 28 km
- Rijeka town bypass
- D102 Krk Bridge of 12,53 km
The main service that the company offers the general public i.e. motorway users is the use of safe, modern and efficient motorways. In addition to the company's primary concern which is the safety of motorway users, one of the key goals of is to cater to the needs of our customers, understand their needs, and enable undisturbed use of motorways and other infrastructure operated by the company as well as the on-going improvement and modernization of the motorway system.
The construction and opening to traffic of motorway sections exceeding 600 km over the past 14 years (since the establishment of the company) has contributed to the overall traffic safety on motorways in the Republic of Croatia and has decreased the number of accidents in the whole country (the statics about traffic accidents are published regularly on our web site).
We shall also note that service areas on motorways offer an array of services to drivers and passengers (petrol stations, shops, restaurants, motels, car mechanic's etc.). This adds to the safe and comfortable journey and ensures that the travellers’ needs for fuel, rest, refreshments and other technical services are met, but they also provide tourist and travel information to visitors, Internet, banking services, while offering the facilities for the disabled and children.